Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Vacation?


Kate & Agatha

After an acupuncture appointment, I dropped off a Christmas package to my friend Sam Oast, paid for NYFOR's post office box and then stopped at the office to pick up a few items and send a few more holiday cards for my boss Steven. Of course, I ended up doing more. Then I reacted to the acupuncture (remember to hydrate, gang) and felt a bit weird. Several glasses of water later I was back to me and did a little more before leaving a little later -- a LOT later than I planned. But at least I remembered Agatha's photos. Miss her and her beautiful smile. She's moved down to Florida to be close to family. Family is important. Hope I get to see mine as planned. (Still feel like ending this Peace hugs! :)


Agatha

No comments:

Post a Comment