Thursday, December 23, 2010

Into the Midwest

I've arrived and am sitting in front of Michael Dylan and Gina's tree, far from the Big Apple. Relaxing. But with things to do. We're having a less stressful budget conscious Christmas. Or trying to. Spend time with people rather than spend money because of societal dictates. Certain gifts, yes. And house offerings as needed. And things we find -- like a Left Right Center game for Krista and Jon who drove me to Ohio yesterday -- and stuff for my kitties -- but my grandcats already have usurped a little of it. (Tito and Lola are family, too :) I like to be generous but I need to be sensible. I would rather buy things for people I love as I find them -- not at the demand of a calendar. And stuff for people who need stuff, certain stuff. Oh stuff it. Enuf (for now). Time for family and hugs. (Including peace hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment