Sunday, December 19, 2010

More personal / less political

Do I really need another blog? Well, some folks say they want to be more personally in touch but they don't want to join Facebook. Plus I want to use the KateBrennan.net domain name for something legitimate rather than ugly ads "they" put on "my" page. Gotta fill a void right?!! And I got to communiKATE.

So do you have the right Kate Brennan? There are lots of 'em. I'm the NYC peace and justice activist also known as Kate Anne and on Twitter as PeaceHugs. I'm the Kate Brennan found on Facebook by my friends as kabrennan. I'm the baby boomer who has also lived in Erie, PA, and Northeastern Ohio. I'm and ENFP and a feminist who is also spiritual. I'm the mother of two grown kids, Michael Dylan and Katerina. If you've found me sit down a spell and chat on this post or on some follow-up. It is Christmastime as I write this and I am behind (typical) and I continue to get some Christmas mail to 39-30 instead of 39-56 so perhaps this may be where you need to find me.

As to how personal I get instead of political, time will tell, but this allows me another outlet. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment