Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas cards

I've turned into my mom again -- last minute Christmas cards / holiday cards (though less cherub/Hummel kids and more angels, peace doves, other animals, NYC, and trees) But in truth my friends know I frequently send out New Year's / Valentines Day, Spring and Easter cards in an attempt to stay in touch. This past year was less successful so I am determined to do better. Heck I moved down the street back in 2007 I think it was and I still have loyal friends sending cards to 39-30 instead of 39-56, my "new" house number. Too funny. But I'm lucky these are still getting to me, thanks to my postal carrier and/or my neighbor at 39-30. Please update your address lists, dear friends! And I'm putting Christmas music into my iPod in between figuring out cards. I'd better do less figuring and more writing. But music is essential. Now, back to work. [I still feel like ending blog posts with Peace hugs!]

No comments:

Post a Comment